Tuesday 4 August 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes!



I just met with a colleague to discuss handing on my subject support work for the Information Strategy (AKA "Library School") group in Liverpool Business School. This hasn't quite sunk in yet - I will definitely miss the direct student support and engagement. This has been very fruitful and it is real job satisfaction when you see the library students go on and start their careers.

I will still be in touch with many of the lecturers and researchers over other elements of the role, particularly through staff development and training issues.
However I will maintain my Google Reader and delicious accounts for the field. Google Reader at http://www.google.com/reader/shared/07752900006125718034 while my delicious bookmarks are also available at http://delicious.com/willre




Of course my own change of role is only part of the BIG changes going on this summer as we complete the merger to create the new Library & Student Services directorate. Val Stevenson -left - our Head of Research and Learner Support has recently started a blog to keep us all up to date with what is happening from that element.

No comments: